Documenting and sharing my thoughts on personal finance issues. Select a topic below to get started.
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Ask Me Your Questions
If you have a question related to personal finance, please leave me a comment on this posting. I will do my best to answer your questions and/or provide information relating to that topic.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I could use the help now that I am doing Katie's FAFSA. DO NOT like it...should I work more or less to get more aid....what?? ... what??? HELP. Thanks for any help, Suze aunty j
3 comments:
I could use the help now that I am doing Katie's FAFSA. DO NOT like it...should I work more or less to get more aid....what?? ... what???
HELP. Thanks for any help, Suze
aunty j
Aunty J,
Thanks for submitting my very first question! I've provided some information in the "Education" section. Hope this helps!
http://jamiesmoney.blogspot.com/2007/02/free-application-for-federal-student.html
Jamie
Awesome post.
Here is my web-site: Revolyn reviews
Post a Comment